From A as in analysis to O as in orientation: In Dr. Schwab training sessions, the structure of your team is thoroughly analyzed and & redesigned. Defined “weak spots” are not an expression of incapability but a lack of orientation & thus your potential for optimization.
The key training goals are:
Develop AND follow through with commitments!
Your employees know their responsibilities, are able to make purposeful use of their skills & are seeking dialog within their team. Conflicts & issues are clearly communicated & competently solved. Processes are completed in a faster, more solution-oriented & reliable way.
Training methods by Dr. Schwab
- Analyses of processes & organization charts, as any need for action can be seen here.
- Development of the team feeling, as knowing your partners & appreciating their work will make for successful cooperation.
- Lateral thinking & creativity, as finding solutions requires a change of perspective & unconventional ways of thinking.
- Experience-oriented exercises, as what is comprehensible in theory will be internalized by practical experience.
- 360° feedback in cooperation with the Institute for Management Innovation, as you can only learn if you see yourself through somebody else’s eyes.
- Team training formats: amongst others ant trail, swarm studio, think tank, innovation lab, World Café